lunes, 4 de febrero de 2013

Strength


I AM FILLED WITH THE LIFE, STRENGTH AND ENERGY OF GOD.


Text shared for:  Alejandrina Uribe-Betancourt
Happy beginning of week and excellent monday my friends for today the Word of the day is a Strength,
“Our bodies respond to our thoughts and feelings. If I am feeling depressed or unhappy, my body feels it. If I am feeling stressed and hurried, my body becomes tense and tired. Conversely, my body responds just as readily to positive thoughts.
When I affirm with conviction, I am filled with the life, strength and energy of God, I stir up these divine qualities within me. The life and intelligence in my body respond, and I feel an upsurge of energy throughout my being. The healing life of God flows through me and I call it forth through my thoughts and affirmative prayers. As I do, my body as well as my mind and emotions are strengthened and uplifted”.

“He gives power to the faint, and strengthens the powerless” (Isaiah 40:29)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

♥♥♥ Algunas pinturas realizadas por Alejandrina Uribe-Betancourt